• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Bayer Rose And Flower white flies Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Lakers3221 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:18 AM

I had a horrible attack of white fly in my green house. I had worm castings in every pot and still these buggars hit me hard. Tried everything I could get my hands on until I was told by the folks at the crop supply to try using the bayer. Here it is 3 days later and not a single white fly to be found. Just mixed it one tablespoon to a gallon and watered into every plant ( not an easy task being they are fully leafed out and there are over 200 including the seedlings ). No ill effects on any of the plants, but was told it could kill some of the benificials. Guess that's a small price to pay considering the damage the white flies were doing. Having a green house sure is a huge learning curve. Been great with the horrible So. Cal weather this year. Sun doesn't come out lately til late afternoon, yet I'm getting temps in the upper 80s everyday in there and warmer when the sun comes out and activates the exhaust system.
What did I gets myself into this time???? Temp problem and winter storage solved and pest problems begin.
There is a fine line between hobby and mental illness.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users