• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How Long To Bloom? do dwarf take longer? Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   IberianDreams 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:26 PM

I have a divine that I got back in september. When I got her she had a small inflo on her about the size of a qtip head. Today the inflo is only slightly longer...is this normal or am I doing something wrong? Is there anything I can do to help her along, I though by now she would at least be alot longer and maybe have flowers on her.? Also its been getting really cold here, in the 40s at night so I brought all the plants in. They are in a cold room in front of a window but they keep sprouting leaves...just alot slower. Before I moved my plants would have been dead for the winter by now, is this also normal? When can I expect them to finally stop..so I know when to stop watering.

thanks

#2 User is offline   William Tay 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 November 2009 - 06:22 PM

I am from the tropics. Most of my plummies from seeds will bloom when they reach 3-4 ft height. Will that a month from inflo to 1st flower.

The Sunlight here is a bit angled now. Not much of full sunlight for 3 months. The plant growth is a bit slow now. I water them less.

Typically when the plant growth slows down, the tip of the plant will elongate and the spacing btw leaves (at the tip) become wider.
William Tay

Happy moments,PRAISE GOD>Difficult moments,SEEK GOD>Quiet moments,WORSHIP GOD>Painful moments,TRUST GOD>Every moment,THANK GOD.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users