Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Inflo Fell Off Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Cowgirlcoder 

• PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:48 AM

Hey, everyone! I need some help. Finally after several years my Moililli Gold plumeria had put on an inflo. It looked great and had gotten about 2 inches long. Then last weekend I noticed it was turning dark on one side. By the end of the weekend it was completely dark and when I touched it, it fell off! I'm so disappointed. This tip also doesn't have very many leaves yet and some of those have fallen off. Right after I first saw the inflo, I also discovered white flies on the few small leaves and sprayed it. It's the same spray I've used in the past and have never had problems with it. We've also been getting alot of rain, for a while, some everyday, a lot more than the last couple of years. Any ideas on what could have caused this? The branch and tip seems to be fine, it's even started new branches around where the inflo was. I'm concerned because the other tip now has an inflo. However, this tip has a lot of good, big leaves. I really don't want to lose this one, too! Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Selena

#2 User is offline   bing 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2013 - 06:26 PM

Selena, sorry for the loss. It happens to me also, inflos just dry up and fall off, or the plant just aborts them and they turn into a branch-like nub. i don't know why; may-be the environment just doesn't feel right to the plant to produce an inflo (too cool for too long). i just don't know. But it doubt the plant is dying. just have to wait again.... I'm sure someone on here knows the reason why.
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   Cowgirlcoder 

• PipPip

Posted 13 June 2013 - 06:18 AM

View Postbing, on 12 June 2013 - 06:26 PM, said:

Selena, sorry for the loss. It happens to me also, inflos just dry up and fall off, or the plant just aborts them and they turn into a branch-like nub. i don't know why; may-be the environment just doesn't feel right to the plant to produce an inflo (too cool for too long). i just don't know. But it doubt the plant is dying. just have to wait again.... I'm sure someone on here knows the reason why.

Thanks, that makes me feel a little better. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed for the new one coming on.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users