Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

My Health Seems To Be Turning Around! getting better!! Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   malestrom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Flowers, Fishing, Outdoors, Animals, Making Friends, Reptiles, Dogs, Rescuing animals. Computer Repairs, Networking Computers and people, Teaching

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

After 10 years of COPD and back troubles of 5 blown discs and osteoarthritis and spinal stenosis it all seemed to be linked to a very bad imbalance in some portions of my blood, tests were run, adjustments made and it seems im feeling better somewhat :)
Im optomistic and always on the go regardless so heres hoping to a good trend for once lol!

Im so happy to have good news to report to you all
I havent had an asthma atttack in over 2 months and my pain is manageable as well!
so.... after all these years of complaining im now shouting out that God is good (always was) and I seem to be getting better yay!! ;)
Thanks to all of you for your prayers over the years and also all the encouragement and...
if you find yourself mysteriously ill and not getting better, you are your only advocate!!
Doctors put you into a category and treat you a la carte, do research and try home remedies just make sure they dont cross with your meds.
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!
Michael :D
Posted Image
SPRING IS HERE!! WOO-HOO!!!

TIME TO REVIVE THE CLAN AND SHOW EM OFF!!

PAKALA HAS 4 INFLOS ALREADY!! WOOT!!!

#2 User is offline   bing 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 July 2013 - 05:58 AM

congrats! yeah, the doctors will kill you. Lipitor put me in a coma (the warning IS ON THE LABEL) but when I warn people they ridicule me (it works for me). The fluoride in your toothpaste is rat poison (the warning on the label says it will kill you if swallowed) but God help you if you point this out to someone. By the way, the ADA finally admitted that fluoride is harmful. I remember biting into the plate when I was a kid.

http://www.consumerh...=19990303222823

snip:
HARMFUL EFFECTS OF FLUORIDE Fluoride is used as an insecticide and a roach killer. Even at the level they use to fluoridate your public water supply, usually at the rate of about 1 part fluoride for every million parts of water (1 ppm) by weight, it causes severe problems.

glad to hear your feeling better!
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   jackie 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:God, Grandkids, beaches, plumerias and tropicals, animals, photography,kayaking.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

I 'm so happy to hear your feeling better..http://plumeriaforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif Listen to your body, it will let you know what it needs. And prayers for you always..

#4 User is offline   bing 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:10 PM

hey Malestrom, next time you have an asthma attack, toast a gecko and breath the fumes! Bing told me this years ago and I though she was nuts, turns out albuterol is derived from the skin of the gecko (now made synthetically)....
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   plumania 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Gardening ,fragrant plants,Plumeria, Roses and too many other 'interests' to list here.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:28 AM

Michael, very happy to hear you are feeling better.Something must be working. Try to take it easy now , do not stress yourself out with too many plants again. I probably sound like your mother.... :D
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   malestrom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Flowers, Fishing, Outdoors, Animals, Making Friends, Reptiles, Dogs, Rescuing animals. Computer Repairs, Networking Computers and people, Teaching

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:45 PM

Thanks everyone,
gecko toaster, Mom and friends in general lol!!
Its frightening what they allow and call safe. I have been eating talapia from china for years only to find out its raised on pig and human feces...... the workers get sick from the stench of these 'farm raised' fish. omg.........
Thank you everyone for the well wishes. :)
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   plumania 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Gardening ,fragrant plants,Plumeria, Roses and too many other 'interests' to list here.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:26 AM

Michael,good to see you back...
Now,how about some plumeria pictures?
Tilapia does not seem to be a good fish to eat as it eats all the bad stuff....sounds like it helps sanitizing the water....Often raised in bad waters and water near power plants......who knows what health problem it will cause if someone is eating it for years.
And main benefit of fish is in the omega 3 fatty acids,wikipedia suggests they are low on this stuff.....see this wiki article, very interesting deatils about this fish.
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilapia
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   malestrom 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2013 - 07:55 AM

View Postplumania, on 18 July 2013 - 02:26 AM, said:

Michael,good to see you back...
Now,how about some plumeria pictures?
Tilapia does not seem to be a good fish to eat as it eats all the bad stuff....sounds like it helps sanitizing the water....Often raised in bad waters and water near power plants......who knows what health problem it will cause if someone is eating it for years.
And main benefit of fish is in the omega 3 fatty acids,wikipedia suggests they are low on this stuff.....see this wiki article, very interesting deatils about this fish.
-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tilapia

The tough thing is convincing the wifey, she does the shopping and says to me, weve been eating it for years and were fine.......
she doesnt face issues like that well, shed rather remain blind and ignorant to the facts before her, ive shown her teh article, she refuses to eat it because it means a shift in the 'normality' of her schedule, shes a no list shopper. tough spot to be in.
All I have for blooms are Goddess and Pakala, its a low bloom year so far, come october ill have some to share :)
We are under a wicked heat wave, 10 days now over 90 and going to peak around 100
feels like 114 heat index, im staying inside except early early morning to water and feed my poor bunnies, they are under a shade cloth but still, id lke a fan on them or to putthem in my shed and turn on a window a/c unit for them but the shed is full of all the stuff that was in my van. I had to give that up to square with my mechanic on a long standing bill i owed him. I couldnt afford to keep it running. Hopefully the new business will provide the means to afford another smaller more economical van.
When I have more flowers ill post them, my adeniums are starting to wake up and getting ready to bloom as well.
:)
Michael

Posted Image

#9 User is offline   Bradsbudsandblooms 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Tropical plants, and anything to do with Germany(or Germanic countries) or German history!

Posted 18 July 2013 - 10:46 AM

Michael,

I haven't had time for forum activity much the last couple of years with nursery, other job, watching over my brother with autism (livs with me now),4 dogs, a parrot, and a cat, 2 acres with lost of trees, organic garden.....and so on....but......am happy to hear you're doing better!

You must be your own advocate. Most Dr. are in the pocket of big pharma, whether they admit it or not. MOst have been taught in med school that pharma is the answer to all our ills. IN fact, most fo the illnesses we have today in American stem from our food supply. We allow chemicals in our foods that are illegal in other countries, such as various food colorings, foaming agents used in floor cleaners (labeled "food grade"--case in point--Chick-Fil-A uses this to make the breading stick to the chicken). Other toxic and common food additives in the USA- Monosodium Glutamate (aka--yeast extract, vegetable extract, "spices", and at least 12 more aliases), hydrogenated oils, partially hydrogenated oils, bromated vegatable oil, bromated flour, high frusctose corn syrup, these are some of the worst offenders. MSG is known to cause obesity because it overstimulates cravings, leading to overeating, and also is a neuro-toxin often contributing to fibromyalgia and other ailments. Partially or fully hydrogenated oils, contribute to clogged arteries, strokes, etc. High fructose corn syrup contributes to obesity, pancreatic troubles, and diabetes. Dangerous Omega 6 fatty acids are commonly found in corn-fed beef, yet, if one eats grass-fed beef, it contains the healthy omega 3 fatty acids which are good for you. What does this tell you a cow should be eating? Add to this the GMO (geneticaly modified) corn, which was recently shown in independent studies in Europe to cause cancer in rats. This corn has been bred to be resistant to the weed-killer Roundup (another poisonous potion by Monsanto Inc.), yet, Monsanto claims it's harmless! Eat organic corn products of you can find them or elimimate all corn products from your diet! Around 85% of all corn in the USA is now GMO--soybeans are now over 90% GMO. Soy products are not good for men especially as they can mess with hormonal function and lead to low testosterone and even prostate cancer. Also, farm raised salmon is fed---ready for this? GMO corn meal feed! Were salmon intended to eat CORN in nature? They even have to artificially color the meat to make it the lovely pink of wild caught salmon that eat other smaller fish and crustaceans in their diet. Farm raised are low in Omega 3s while wild caught are loaded with it. Farm raised shrimp and tilapia are indeed fed animal and human waste. Eat only wild caught shrimp and fish. In restaurants, ask them if they are serving farmed fish or shrimp and don't order it if they are. The USA is so strict about not allowing in meat products from Europe, yet, Europe has a much cleaner meat supply (chemically speaking--no hormones and other crap) than we. They will not import US meat products because of the stuff we load our livestock up with, vaccinations containing mercury by-products, anti-biotics, and growth hormones. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Big Food is in bed with Big Pharma. Keeping us sick, but then keeping us alive AND sick is big business. Flouride in the water has already been mentioned and it is proven to slow mental processes, lulling people to be more passive and non-critically thinking. I am so happy we have a well of some of the cleanest and best water in Florida. Had it tested and they couldn't even find chemicals or bacteria in it! Anyway, a very interesting film to watch is called "Food Inc." It will make you positively angry! The way big AG condemns and tries to eliminate the small organic farmers, saying organic is no better than their poisoned filled crap will make you blow steam out your ears. Seriously---rent this movie and watch it. You can probably find it on YouTube for free. Anyway, be your own advocate and I hope you continue getting better,Michael.
Brad
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   bing 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 18 July 2013 - 06:27 PM

DON'T FORGET ASPERTAME. IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED TO CAUSE 93 NEUROLOGICAL DISEASES (MY CO-WORKERS WIFE HAS FEMALE MS BECAUSE OF IT) AND IT'S IN EVERYTHING YOU EAT. rEAD THE LABEL ON THE CHEWING GUM AT THE CASH REGISTER. READ THE LABEL ON THE MULTIVITAMINS THEY SELL IN THE PHARMACY. READ THE LABEL ON ALL THE DIET SOFT DRINKS. AND THE SAD FACT IS THAT ANOTHER SIDE EFFECT OF ASPERTAME IS TO MAKE YOU HUNGRY AL THE TIME. THATS ANOTHER CONTRIBUTING FACTOR AS TO WHY EVERYONE IS SO FAT.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   Bradsbudsandblooms 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Tropical plants, and anything to do with Germany(or Germanic countries) or German history!

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:46 PM

Hey bing,
I messaged you to ask how you cured your bacon. Details please. I want to try this then lightly smoke over hickory chips, then stock the freezer. Can you answer my message?
Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users