Plumeria Forum: Hello It's Been A Long Time - Plumeria Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hello It's Been A Long Time I fell off the side of the earth Ha ha Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Micah 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Growing Plumeria +++ / Fishing / Taking Care Of My Sweet Girls/Playing With My DOGS

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

Hello everybody on MPG it's been way too long since I posted something here I've had a very difficult past few months in my life my oldest daughter has moved to Penn state main campus which is a great thing but miss her dearly because we've been vary so close, I've just recently lost my brother two weeks ago , I did get to see him at his high point in march of this year and we went fishing in Northern Ireland where he lived for the last 28 years. He had Been battled liver cancer which was rectified within a year but it showed up in his digestive tract which he had lost the battle. I was very close to him even that he was so far away. I hope to post more soon as i get my thoughts together, MICAH. :(
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   bing 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

Hey Micah, sorry for your loss. I still have an ephorbia I got from you way back. Its way quiet on this site, Hetty says most folks have gone to FB (shes a mod on one of the FB sites). Good to hear from you, even if the news is sad. best Jay
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   plumania 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Gardening ,fragrant plants,Plumeria, Roses and too many other 'interests' to list here.

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

Hello Micah, sorry to hear about loos of your brother. I think time you spent with him was invaluable .

This forum has been so quiet, not much postings about plumeria anymore. Mine had tough time this year, most did not bloom and I have been having troubles with picture hosting site I used in past. Still trying to figure out the best way. it is a bit tricky to post pics directly here, specially for a computer illiterate person like me.
Also,I developed interest in Orchids and Hoyas as well which take up most of my time now.
I have not joined any other forum or face book.
I keep checking here for any new posts periodically.
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   jackie 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:God, Grandkids, beaches, plumerias and tropicals, animals, photography,kayaking.

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

Welcome back Micah.
I too, have been gone for awhile. It's nice to come back and check on everyone.. I'm sorry that you have had such a rough time of it.. I hope this year will be a much better one for us all.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users